In the UK alone, consumer interest in cannabidiol infused products has surged, with most individuals opting to use the compound over traditional medicine and supplements. The most popular consumption methods of the product this year is vaping. Like other cannabidiol based products, CBD Oil Vape comes in 3 variations to suit the user’s needs.
Below is a detailed look at each:
- Full-spectrum – Full-spectrum vape juice contains essential cannabinoids collectively working simultaneously to create a harmonious effect.
- Broad-spectrum – This juice is a proprietary blend of cannabidiol, terpenes and other cannabinoids except for THC.
- Isolates – Isolate juices contain pure cannabidiol compounds with no combinations, blends or mixes. It is considered the most potent of the 3 variants of kushiebites.
This year, most consumers opt for broad-spectrum vape oils because they offer them a more balanced experience.
Table of Contents
The Effects of CBD Vape Oil
To adequately understand the effects of vape juice, we need to dissect the meaning of the word effect. In medicine, effects refer to the power, capability or capacity of a treatment to produce desired results. This is further broken down into descriptive categories, namely effectiveness/efficacy and potency.
These categories help patients to identify and purchase treatments that are best suited to their needs. When we look at the cannabidiol industry as a whole, CBD oil for vape use is one of the most purchased products.
This is because the product contains perfectly balanced levels of efficacy and potency. The action of vaping also has excellent safety parameters linked to it. Cannabidiol use does have side effects linked to its use, but these side effects are rarely experienced and manageable.
More than 90% of patients who vape the cannabidiol compound rather than consume it note that the effects it produces are far more potent. Below are the most prevalent effects experienced by users:
- Sense of calmness or relaxation
- Reduced tension and pain
- Stress and anxiety relief
- Elevated moods
In addition, high dose and frequency use can induce drowsiness and promote sleep, while low dose use helps patients achieve the total opposite, which is the promotion of alertness.
How to Maximise the Effects of CBD Oil Vape Juice
When it comes to medication or any form of treatment on the market, the word maximisation is at the forefront of every treatment plan. Maximisation refers to the employment of a particular strategy to gain maximum benefits out of a treatment.
Experts found that individuals who use vaping as a treatment option often want to maximise the product’s effects because they consider the delivery method to be a bit whimsical and casual. Although this is not the case, maximisation techniques can be safely implemented.
The core principle of the maximisation process is to increase the intensity of CBD oil vape effects. The following guidelines can help you get the best out of your vaping experience:
- Make sure the quality of your CBD vape oil is up to industry standard.
- Choose a vape oil that has an amount of cannabidiol that suits your needs
- Invest in a good quality vape pen/e-cig
- Focus on maintenance, check if the tank is over or under filled
- Charge the device when needed and refrain from using the device when it has minimal battery power left
- Do not fill the tank above the demarcated fill line on the tank
In addition to this, users can also follow specific guidelines that come with vape pens. Adhering to these guidelines will intensify the effects of the vaping oil and elevate the vape experience.
The Positives of Vaping Cannabidiol
The practice or action of vaping is almost effortless, and it is not frowned upon in social settings as marijuana smoking is. The process is non-invasive and produces benefits/results that are similar, if not identical, to that of traditional medicinal treatments. Except it has no side effects, addictive or dependent components, which means users can achieve and maintain results without fear.
The vaping process may seem entirely ineffective to the naked eye. However, it has an immeasurable list of positive aspects linked to its use.
Some of them are:
- The best CBD vape oil is non-toxic and not harmful to the body processes or organs in any way.
- Vape juices are categorised as pure cannabidiol substances in some cases as it has little to no additional ingredients added to it.
- Unlike other cannabidiol options, vaping oils do not contain bitter or earthy smells or tastes which can affect users who are smell/taste sensitive
- The products do not contain any psychotropic elements (THC) that will render an individual ‘high’ or in a euphoric state.
- CBD vape oil use is associated with a quick absorption rate, making it an ideal treatment for anxiety and stress.
- The liquid is available in a variety of flavours which accommodates users who suffer from nausea.
The best CBD oil for vape users can be found on online websites which stock a wide variety of flavours and strengths at low prices. Patients are encouraged to look for vape juice online before they visit other sourcing options.
Is CBD Oil Vape Juice Safe?
Vaping has been around since 2003 and has gained considerable popularity since then. Despite this, individuals still ponder its effects on the lungs and overall safety, especially when vaping cannabidiol. According to experts, vaping is considered significantly safer than smoking as it adds little to no toxicity to the lungs.
This is impressive, as it is noted that the therapeutic effects of cannabidiol can be felt ten times faster when vaped. This is due to the avoidance of the digestive process, as the compound is absorbed straight from the lungs.
CBD vape oil can be inhaled in a smokeless cloud without worrying about severe health risks and concerns. However, patients should always ensure that it contains food-safe ingredients such as VG (vegetable glycerine), PG (propylene glycol), and stable amounts of cannabidiol extract.
To guarantee a safe vaping experience, patients should also remember to properly differentiate cannabidiol tinctures from vape juice as the products are often confused. This is vital as using the vaping delivery method with cannabidiol oils/tinctures can cause dire consequences such as lung clogging and breathing difficulties.